I've been falling alseep in class.
It's not helping since one of my classes has this CPS thingy where each person has a remote control-like clicker that we have to purchase in order to answer the qns posted on the overhead projector screen.
It's not cool and it's not cheap. I spent 30 bucks on the dumb thing.
Today I answered both questions posted on screen wrongly. Stuff I should have known since I was in JC. Uck. Thanks to the sleeping bug I caught this week. = Haha. Perhaps the contents of the lecture was a recap of what I've learnt so I guiltlessly slept through it...Blame the sleeping bug! :p
I'm trying really hard to read and study in advance what I need to do for the following week. I want my San Diego trip this weekend... *Whines* With assignments and online quizzes to bog me down this weekend, I really don't know if my plans will suffice...
Sigh.
